News         Calendar         PTA         Photo/Movie         Download

New Year Announcements

Page info

Name WICS Date18-01-11 16:59 Hit12,599

Contents

Dear Parents,

Happy New Year! We hope you had a relaxing winter holiday with family and that your children are ready to embark on the spring semester. All of the students have been so bright and full of energy this week, and we are encouraged that this new semester will be even better than the last. We pray that your children continue to grow in knowledge with us as they build strong, lasting relationships with God and with friends.

This semester we are excited to welcome new teacher Miss Mary. Here is a message from Miss Mary:

Hello! I am a new teacher in WICS and I look forward to teaching your children and being part of their precious school life. My name is Miss Mary, and I will be the homeroom teacher for grade 2. I will also be teaching grade 5 Science and English classes, basic Korean class, and PE. I also studied in an international school, so I hope I will be able to relate to the students here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me! Thank you! Best, Mary

Miss Roh has gone on to pursue new opportunities, but we are thankful for her contribution to the school and wish her the best in her new endeavors.

Note: Students are required to wear all pieces of the uniform to school this semester. Dress code will be strictly enforced.

Thank you,

WICS Staff​